Flying on the Piper Arrow?
This aircraft is currently flown by a club of shareholders/fixed tenants (6 to 8 people).
At the moment there is still room for 2 fixed tenants to fly on this aircraft.
We are looking for pilots who:
- have at least 200 hours of flying experience;
- handle the plane with care (as if the plane were their own);
- fit well in the club of pilots flying on this aircraft (we must have a “click” together).
- A well-maintained aircraft that is flown by a fixed club of pilots;
- Great availability because there are 6 to 8 participants;
- No minimum flying hours per day (of course based on a “fair use policy”).
The aircraft is based at Lelystad Airport.
The flight costs are as follows (amounts include VAT):
• A fixed amount per year of € 4,500.
• € 195 per flight hour (according to the tachometer).
Pilots must be checked out on this Piper Arrow by an instructor.